Amazing, wonderful! Can't believe how much there is to see
and do. Wonderful hosts, every one of you. Best week of my life, never want to leave, thank you. I will definitely be back!
- Susie, Mixed Media Workshop w/ Judith White, June, 2016
I shall remember wide skies, wide smiles, endless laughter, endless horizons and new friends. Many thanks to Rachel and Andrew who have soooo much knowledge on the local area and thank you to Nada for her fabulous art instruction.
- Jann, Art Workshop with Nada Murphy, July, 2016
I knew in the days following my 2015 On The Verandah Photography Adventure on Diggers’ Rest Station I would be returning to this amazing part of the Kimberley. My sister Coral and I spent 6 wonderful days at the Station. We loved the station life, being part of the station family (including the back packers) – joining them for meals and conversation, feeding animals and being surrounded by the stunning scenery of the East Kimberley's. One may ask, why return to take photos of the same place? However, no matter how often you return to a site you will see things differently – the time, the light, the season all have a bearing on the results.
- Judith Williams, Photo Adventure with Bewley Shaylor, 2016
Had an awesome time. Met great people and had a heap of fun. Could look at the ranges for hours. Will miss the night sky.
- Helen, Women's Adventure, June 2016
Truly beautiful, peaceful place to come to. Many thanks for allowing us to visit. Amazing landscape. Great location for an art week shared with likeminded people. We've made great friendships. Thanks to Alida and Roderick, Rachel and Andrew for your fabulous company. Thanks for finding Nada.
- Heather, Art Workshop with Nada Murphy, July, 2016
Beautiful country and people. Thanks to Rachel, Andrew
Alida and Roderick, for their generosity, knowledge and for sharing the special locations on Digger's Rest. Art camp has been fabulous, new friends, much laughter and maybe some new found skills thanks to Nada. It has taken me 59 years to reach the Kimberley - and I will be back soon!
- Danelle, Art Workshop with Nada Murphy, July, 2016
Just loved my week here at the time of my retirement, whilst learning new skills, painting, drawing, and being crafty - loved the company, our art teacher, Nada and all the wonderful staff led by Alida and Rod. Fantastic scenery. Delicious food!
- Annabelle, Art Workshop with Nada Murphy, July, 2016
Enjoyed the relaxation of it, being away from society and the news. The weather's been great. Great getting to know everyone around the campfire and the art - Nada has been very good.
- Sue, Art Workshop with Nada Murphy, July, 2016
I have loved every day and night of art camp at Digger's Rest. Highlights include camping at Digger's Creek and seeing the dawn above tree height, nights around the campfire. Thanks to Rachel, Andrew, Nada for the art camp and to Alida, Roderick and crew for the hospitality and incredible care and friendship. A holiday break for the memory bank.
- Stephanie, Art Workshop with Nada Murphy, July, 2016
Fantastic spot to see. It has been a wonderful place to stay
and see how you live in the Kimberley. Thanks for including us in your homestead. The scenery is magnificent.
- Kerry, Mixed Media Workshop w/ Judith White, June, 2016
Thank you for a great stay in a wonderful place!
- Catherine, Mixed Media Workshop w/ Judith White, June, 2016
Going home to clean the sinuses! Great time and thanks to all for your support and friendship.
- Quita and Gladys, Women's Adventure, June 2016
A great experience. Wonderful country and wonderful people.
- Gwen, Women's Adventure, June 2016
Peaceful. Beautiful. Fab skies.
- Jenny, Women's Adventure, June 2016
- Tamara, Women's Adventure, June 2016
Fantastic time here with my budding Monets, Picasso and company. Thank you so much for the great hospitality.
- Nada, Tutor, Art Workshop, July, 2016
How can you describe paradise? Such a wonderful country. Thanks for sharing. I have wonderful memories and I am sure I will be back.
- Jackie, Artist's Adventure with Nada Murphy, July, 2015
Thank you for a fantastic week of creative art On The Verandah @ Digger's. Wonderful hospitality, fantastic food and breathtaking scenery. This is truly and inspiring and spiritual place to experience.
- Karen Walsh, Artist's Adventure w/ Judith White, August, 2015
Bliss. Wonderful company. Wonderful, wonderful country.
- Jan Mackenzie, Artist's Adventure with Nada Murphy, July, 2015
OMG! Heaven must be here. Thank you Alida, Roderick for your hospitality, Rachel, Andrew and Woofas – thank you!
- Christel Walsh, Artist's Adventure with Nada Murphy, July, 2015
What a wonderful experience. Fantastic! Thank you to everyone here. The beauty here is extraordinary. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- Julie Glenn, Artist's Workshop with Judith White, August, 2015
An amazing wonderful landscape. Inspirational. Many thanks to all the team at Digger’s for such a fun and interesting time spent with you. All the best for your future adventures.
- Heather Wehl, Artist's Workshop with Judith White, August, 2015
Wonderful group of artists, all enjoying fantastic hospitality. Lots of laughs. Wonderful country.
– Nada Murphy, Tutor, July, 2015
Great experience. Thank you.
- Rochelle, Artist's Adventure with Nada Murphy, July, 2015
Thank you so much. It has been 100% fantastic. Many thanks Alida, Roderick, Rachel and Andrew for being such wonderful hosts.
- Penny, Artist's Adventure with Nada Murphy,, July, 2015
My stay on Digger’s Rest and being part of the On The Verandah Photographic Adventure (and it truly was an adventure) in a most amazing part of our great state will be in my memory for a long time. Kununurra has been on my “must visit” list for many years, and to combine a tourist experience with the Photography aspect couldn’t have been a better way to achieve my goal. To make it even better was having you, Andrew, Bewley, Roger and Simon to share with. Such fun, and being part of the family life at Digger’s was very special.
- Judith Williams, Photography Adventure w/ Bewley Shaylor, May 2015
Immersion in the East Kimberley an enriching experience. Best wishes.
- Jan Henderson, Artist's Workshop with Judith White, August, 2015
Wow! What an experience! I’m returning to the inner city grunge totally refreshed. Many thanks.
- Judith White, Tutor, Artist's Workshop, August, 2015
A fantastic experience. Thank you so much for sharing your home and life with us Alida and Roderick. Rachel and Andrew thank you for organising a great time.
– Liz, Artist's Adventure with Nada Murphy, July, 2015
Everything was just perfect, the welcoming people, the delicious food, the accommodation and the spectacular scenery. Thanks to Bewley for your photographic expertise and great sense of humour. This has been an amazing experience for me, bringing back memories from my past and giving me new friendships to take into the future. I cannot properly express my gratitude to you all for making my holiday a truly memorable experience. I look forward to returning in the near future and catching up with you all again.
- TC Nguyen, Photography Adventure w/ Bewley Shaylor,July 2014.
What a fantastic place this is. Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality and allowing me to photograph the station life. This trip will stay in my memory forever.
- Joanna McGrow, Bush To Beach Images, Photography Adventure w/ Bewley Shaylor, May 2014.
Many thanks for looking after us so well. It has been a week full of interest and enjoyment. Best wishes to you all.
- Margot Goodall, Artist's Workshop with Judith White, August, 2015
A magic week. So many adventures in this wonderful part of Australia. Thank you for all that you have done to make the week fantastic.
- Cathryn Dixon, Artist's Adventure with Nada Murphy, July, 2015
A most fascinating, wonderful area, with great support by Andrew and Rachel. Painting paradise for me.
- Jane, Artist's Workshop with Judith White, August, 2015
Absolutely mind-blowing! The most stunning location. The advantage of having two locals who know all the best places to go to at the right time of day. An absolute must for a keen photographer. The hospitality shown by Alida and Roderick is unsurpassed. Add the always willing to help with a smile Rachel and Andrew of “On The Verandah” who offer the ultimate artistic and photographic Kimberley experience. Thank you everyone. Awesome!
- Carol Darby, Photography Adventure w/ Bewley Shaylor, May 2014 www.caroldarby.com/blog
A truly memorable trip in the best possible way. I’ll be back. Carol and Jo knocked the socks off the scenery with their photos.
- Greg Foulds, Photography Adventure w/ Bewley Shaylor, May 2014.
On the Verandah
Kimberley Creative Adventures
R Dillon and A Kikeros
ABN 77 685 780 283
PO Box 716
Mob 0428 254 529
Phone 08 9388 1513
Tourism Accreditation No: